Website Marketing Audits
If you are looking for new clients, then a reinvigorated website is required - one that appeals to both prospective clients and the search engines. However, if:
- your website is not being found on Google
- visitor numbers are low
- the site is not generating enquiries, let alone leads
and you wish to optimise your website's performance, then our Website Marketing Audit is for you.
A Comprehensive Review
The Audit takes a comprehensive look at your website from both a marketing and technical perspective. The Audit reviews the content and marketing message, as well as its source code and Meta tags. We provide you with practical recommendations, specific to your website, that you or your designer can implement.
With our Website Marketing Audit, we talk to you and then review your website and its pages:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). An analysis of your website's titles, keywords, Meta tags and source code
- Marketing Message. An examination of your website's copy, marketing message and content
- Usability Analysis. Determining what needs to be done to make it easier for visitors to move around the site
- Conversion Analysis. Finding reasons why your website may not be generating enquiries or leads
- Google Analytics. A review of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools (if available)
Site Specific Recommendations
Having audited your website we provide you with:
- Roadmap. A PDF report with site-specific recommendations on what needs to be done and why
- Knowledge Transfer. Information that enables you to maintain the performance of your website
- Consultation. A one-hour telephone discussion on the findings and recommendations
- Support. Telephone and e-mail support over as you (or your website designer) apply the recommendations
Attract New Business
Boost your website's search engine rankings and overall marketing performance. Use your website to attract new business. Call us today for a chat on (04) 383 8086 or send an e-mail.